Unlock all bonus perks in these training manual locations.
The training manual is an essential and important resource. The Last of Us Part 1The Training Manual is a rare collection that offers instant benefits. Unlike the sequel, it only enhances your skill set. Using the Training Manual may increase your healing power, weapon durability, or increase the number of times you use your Shiv. They’re all incredibly useful, so we’ve put together a list to help you get them all.
In the sequel, the training manual unlocks new skill trees that can be upgraded with pills, the game’s “XP”. No need for that this time. The training manual is a one-time boost.it makes them even more convenient part 1, which is a significantly shorter game than its sequel. If you’re playing on harder difficulties, getting these manuals is a must. Check out all the locations in the quick list below.
Other Last of Us Part 1 Guides:
All Workbench Locations | All Toolbox Locations
Where to Find All Training Manuals | Upgrade Guide
[Work-In-Progress: Check back soon for screenshots showing all locations.]
there is 12 Training Manual of The Last of Us Part 1Training manuals unlock new skills and improve your abilities in useful ways. you can find it all here. Upgrade in no time with this game’s training manual.
- Training Manual #1: Bill’s Town (Safehouse) – In the Safehouse bar, the first training manual is near the top of the bar where Bill is waiting.
- Training Manual #2: Pittsburgh (Alone and Forgotten) – Reach a room with a dismembered corpse on a metal table and go up the stairs. Upstairs, enter the room on the right that Ellie is exploring. Instructions are on the mattress, on the floor, near the second doorway.
- Training Manual #3: Pittsburgh (Hotel Lobby) – At the hotel, solve the ladder puzzle and climb to the balcony. Go right through the ruins where the light has fallen and cross to the other side. There is a note on the ground near the luggage cart with a secure code.Safe code is [22-10-56].
- Enter the office behind the reception desk and use the new code to unlock the safe. A training manual is included.
- Training Manual #4: Pittsburgh (Hotel Lobby) – Arrive at the upper floors in the second half of the hotel. After passing the broken elevator, you will come to a corridor with a table and chairs in the middle. The training manual is on this table on your way.
- Training Manual #5: Pittsburgh (Escape The City) – After meeting a friendly survivor, rest in your apartment. Check the training manual on the kitchen counter.
- Training Manual #6Suburbs (Sewers) – After passing the entrance to the Sewer Survivor Camp (yellow plastic trash can) where the noise trap has been activated, move forward and check the metal ledge in front.
- Training Manual #7: Suburbs (Suburbs) – The main suburban area where homes can be explored, enter the red brick house on the street. We go upstairs and climb into the attic. Ellie can be sent there. She will find the manual for you.
- Training Manual #8: Tommy’s Dam (Hydroelectric Dam) – Once you arrive at the actual dam with survivors, enter the office where the two are chatting around a large table in the middle of the room. On the left is the workbench tools area. To the left of it, there is a key with this manual on it by the window.
- Training Manual #9: The University (Go Bighorns) – At the University entrance, reach the open plaza courtyard and enter the building on the right. There are stairs leading to the second floor. Jump on the awning and go to another classroom. Look at the computer desk near the window.
- Training Manual #10: The University (Science Building) – Go upstairs to an empty building where Ellie will lead you through the door into the atrium corridor. Don’t go that way yet. Follow the corridor and enter the room through the door on the right. Instructions are on the table.
- Training Manual #11: Lakeside Resort (Cabin Resort) – As Joel, you arrive at a snowy town of survivors. Go past the petrol station and enter the “MOTEL” room — climb out the bathroom window and look to your left to find a locked cabin. Go inside to get a ransom for the supplies.
- Training Manual #12: Bus Station (Underground Tunnel) – Near the end of the game, in a waterlogged tunnel full of creatures, exit the corridor and you’ll be faced with a tunnel with old green taxis and trucks. Get in the truck and find the final training manual.
A total of 12 manuals. When you find them all,self help” Trophy.