share the article
Two popular island destinations recently Relaxation of immigration restrictions for overseas travelers.
The Caribbean nation of St Kitts and Nevis has lifted travel restrictions for tourists, and the Atlantic island of Bermuda has eased some travel restrictions for unvaccinated travelers starting this week. We’ve rounded up all the details (including great deals and travel deals) below.
Saint Kitts and Nevis abolishes all admission requirements
First, Saint Kitts and Nevis eliminated all Covid-related immigration restrictions International travelers and Caribbean vacation destinations are ready to welcome tourists.
All a visitor to St. Kitts has to do is complete and submit the official online immigration and customs ED form before departure and present the receipt upon arrival at the airport.
To celebrate the reopening for all travelers, the tourism office is offering free nights on a variety of hotel stays, including 3 free nights on 7-day bookings.
From resort stays to boutiques to seaside getaways, there are beautiful accommodations all over the island. Sound appealing? Check out the “Sweet Side of Summer” promotion here.
St Kitts welcomes travelers: what to do here
Looking for travel tips? Saint Kitts and Nevis has a lot to see and do, including:
Hike Mount Liamuiga: A challenging but worthwhile hike up Mount Liamuiga for the best views. At this dormant volcano, you’ll pass waterfalls and be surrounded by gorgeous rainforest. Tourists can also join guided tours to see wildlife.
Visit Brimstone Hill Fortress National Park: Visit this historic site built in the 17th century and a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
snorkeling: Join a snorkeling tour at Dieppe Bay Beach to see marine life in its natural habitat. Dieppe Bay Beach is a black sand beach perfect for floating and spotting local animals.
railroad tour: Ride the old-fashioned Sugar Train on St. Kitts and enjoy unique views of the island while enjoying local sugar cakes, unlimited drinks and traditional songs played on board.
Bermuda Removes Exception Form Requirement For Unvaccinated Travelers
As of August 22, 2022, Bermuda authorities have updated the requirements for all unimmunized travelers entering the country.
Back in March, a formal ban was imposed on entry for leisure travel by unvaccinated persons. In some cases, an unimmunized traveler may present official proof of medical exemption to visit the country and must apply for a Traveler Exception at least 10 days before her travel. did.
now it’s all scrapedBermuda’s latest travel requirements are:
- Non-immunized travelers can follow the same guidance as all travelers to Bermuda. Proof of negative Covid test before departure.
- All travelers to Bermuda Must have travel medical insurance for travel.
- Fully vaccinated travelers can take the NAAT test. Up to 4 days before arrival or (supervised) Covid antigen test 2 days after arrival.
- Non-vaccinated travelers will now have the option to view either NAAT or antigen test results at a later time. Within 2 days of arrival in Bermuda.
- All international travelers over the age of two arriving in Bermuda must apply for a travel authorization and be approved to travel.
- All details are available on the official Bermuda government page.
Things to do in Bermuda – Information for Travelers
From gorgeous beaches to historical and cultural attractions, here are a few things to do on your next trip to Bermuda.
- Visit Alexandra Battery on St. George: If you’re in St. George, head to the impressive historic site of the Alexandra Battery, which dates back to the 19th century.
- Glow Worm Tour: Bermuda travelers can see this amazing place after dark. The best time to see glowworms is from June to October. Please check with your tour agency to book your experience.
- Chillout Tobacco Bay Beach: Who doesn’t come to Bermuda for the beach? The island has many beautiful sandy beaches and bays to explore. One of his great options is Tobacco Bay Beach. After a day of snorkeling and paddleboarding adventures, you can relax by the beach bonfire and enjoy local food and drinks.
Travel insurance covering Covid-19 for 2022
Top European destinations Americans will travel to this fall
JetBlue Announces New Cheap Flights Starting at $39
This article originally appeared on Travel Off Path. Visit Traveloffpath.com for the latest breaking news impacting your next trip.
↓ Join the community ↓
of Travel Off Path Community FB Group Get the latest reopening news, conversations, and Q&As every day.
Subscribe for latest posts
Enter your email address to subscribe to Travel Off Path’s latest travel news straight to your inbox
Disclaimer: Current Travel Rules and Restrictions Subject to change without notice. Travel decisions are ultimately your responsibility. Please contact your consulate and/or local authority to confirm any changes in nationality entry and/or travel requirements prior to travel.Travel Off Pass does not endorse travel contrary to government recommendations