Job Title: All Flowers Group Project Manager, USA
Hours: 40 hours per week, Mon-Fri, 9am-6pm
Locations: Brooklyn, NY; Bloomington, IN; Chicago, IL; Los Angeles, CA
Reports to: Vice President of Operations, Americas
Position overview: The US Project Manager (PM) is an integral part of the core label team, covering internal departments (marketing, radio, digital, production, creative, direct-to-consumer) and external artist teams (management, promotion, travel agency).
The new US Prime Minister will take on a dedicated roster of label-wide artists within the All Flowers Group (Ghostly International, Drink Sum Wtr). Candidates should have a knack for organizing, a passion for contributing to the project’s global strategy, and the ability to communicate effectively with teams of all shapes and sizes.
The ideal candidate is not confined to All Flowers Group’s current repertoire and is proficient in a variety of genres, aesthetics and approaches to music release. This is a full-time position and will initially report to the Vice President of Operations for the Americas. Positions can be based in our Brooklyn, Bloomington, Chicago, or Los Angeles offices.
Since the order of work in this department changes daily, the person in charge changes depending on the project in charge. Candidates should be adept at pivoting from one project to another based on urgency and should help resolve issues based on available resources and time.
- Oversee all core elements of the album campaign cycle. We help coordinate assets across campaigns, including music videos, remixes, live sessions, photo shoots, and digital assets.
- Create and maintain campaign timelines and budgets
- Work closely with A&R to act as primary operational contact and advocate for releases.
- Maintain and foster relationships with artists and management teams, and provide a positive label voice and presence along with A&R.
- Liaise with in-house label staff (marketing, promotions, radio, production, distribution, etc.) and third-party team members (advertisement, booking agents, sync placement, creatives, etc.) to ensure that all parties have access to information, resources, and allow access. They must be good at their job. At the same time, we work with artists and administrators to provide access to the wider team while making sure that team feels comfortable working with them.
- This role is full-time and will require off-hours activities such as attending shows and accompanying artists on promotional activities.
- Leverage data analytics to guide strategic decisions.
- Manage project budgets, label copies, sales targets, production deadlines, and campaign timelines.
Demonstration of the ideal candidate
- Good communication and organizational skills are essential.
- Ability to set priorities and meet deadlines.
- Effectively manage multiple parallel projects.
- 2-4 years music industry experience preferred
- Must be able to demonstrate independent thought and action while synchronizing with a large team.
- Knowledge and enthusiasm for the All Flowers Group artist roster
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
- Experience with project management platforms (Asana, Basecamp, etc.)
Benefits of SG Services, Inc.
- Paid vacation including year-end and New Year holidays
- Paid vacation system
- 401K for corporate matching
- 100% of salary for 12 weeks of parental leave after childbirth or adoption
- Volunteer Time Matching Policy
- employee assistance program
- Health insurance
Contact: Application Link: https://forms.gle/VTXUj4esvphr1i59A
All eligible applicants are required to demonstrate disability, protected veteran status, age, race, creed, color, religion, gender, marital status, affection or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry be considered for employment regardless of nationality or nationality.